Wednesday 5 September 2012

Snoopy is doing well.

Good old Snoopy is on her feet again. Shaky and a little confused, she is a survivor.

I found the series of 'start buttons' that were eluding me and they've been pushed and preparation projects for my autumn indigo guests are in full swing. The front garden is half finished, two storage sheds constructed, the second floor's flooring ripped out again and having the squeeks removed one by one. It is a few degrees below bearable and with Snoopy sleeping in the kitchen with a peaceful smile on her face..... life is good. There will be some holes in the blogging with all the carpentry and preparation going on.

Thank you for all the kind get well wishes for my Snooperoo.
Bryan

4 comments:

  1. so snoopy and wendy are both on their feet, for a while anyway. we, bryan, are lucky dog people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, end of summer dog drama for us both. Snoopy is back o her feet. I can't believe it. I thought she was a goner this time around.

      Delete
  2. good to hear Snoopy is back on her feet. squeeky floor boards are meant to prevent sneak ninja attacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Them sneaky ninja. I think the stair/ladders will give them away. The squeeks are supposed to resemble the voice of a nightingale. (Mine are more like cat's tails stuck in the door.)

      Delete